Excellent Rental Opportunity!
Fairview Ave E
Mallard Cove! Gracious & rare, 2000 sq. ft. open floorplan floating home. Floor to ceiling windows capture active views across Lake Union to Gas Works Park! Newly painted home, two spacious bedrooms, two offices and two bathrooms. Brand new kitchen with modern, acrylic cabinets and quartz countertops and bar. Gorgeous sharkskin maple hardwood floors and new carpet in the bedrooms. Plenty of storage and moorage for a boat less than 14 ft in length & 2 indoor parking spaces. Unbelievable 4th of July fireworks from the rooftop deck – ready to entertain! Go to dinner by boat, enjoy the Duck Dodge sailboat race, paddle board from your deck, live this unique lifestyle, in style. Located one block from desirable TOPS K-8 public school. NO PETS. Available April 1. $4,800/month. First month plus security deposit ($3,500). Rent includes water/sewer/garbage.
- Lake Union traditional floating home in peaceful Eastlake neighborhood, close to restaurants, public transportation, I-5, and South Lake Union
- 2 bedroom, 2 offices, 2 bath, 2000 sq feet – comfortable for 4 people
- Cozy, comfortable, wood floors, gas fireplace, freshly painted
- Bright, open floor plan
- Roof top deck
- Spacious, fully remodeled kitchen with stove/range, dishwasher, microwave
- Decks with space for lounging and watching wildlife
- View down the channel, across to Gasworks Park
- Small boat moorage
- Free parking steps away
- 5 minute walk to the bus, 15 minute bike commute to Amazon/South Lake Union and 3 minutes to I-5
- Availability: April 1, 2017
- Lease: 6 months to 1 year
- Application fee: $42
- Rent: $4,800 per month. Water/gas/sewer included. Small boat moorage is included. Parking is free.
- Deposit: First month’s rent plus a $3,500 security deposit. $150 of which is a non-refundable cleaning fee. The balance is refundable if no damage.
- Pets: No pets
- Smoking: No smoking
- Contact Molly today! firstname.lastname@example.org
- More photos: https://goo.gl/photos/7g3ZdLkkDC2wg4fS9