Bainbridge Island Houseboat? Yes! Check Out This Lifetime Opportunity!
Bainbridge Island Vintage and Historical Well Kept and updated Housebarge.
Hard to put all those words in one sentence all the time, but this gem has it all, truly. I was absolutely delighted to get the call from the seller who knew I sold houseboats. He called me and I was on board this beauty the next day and so happy that I did it because it is special. There are many words for this beauty, but special is very fitting.
- 1+ Bedroom (also has den/sunroom that could be used as second sleeping space if needed)
- 1 FULL bathroom (yes – spacious, big counter, and full sized bathroom)
- 800-900 square feet according to last survey
- recently hauled out with documentation
- very inexpensive monthly moorage
- new roof top deck with view of Seattle skyline – this would be great for fireworks!!!
- kitchen, dining room, and large living room
- high ceiling
- entry haul with front doors on either side depending on how you are docked
- closets galore
The only opportunity to own well known houseboat in Eagle Harbor Marina on lovely Bainbridge Island.
Built in the 1950s on Bainbridge Island, this lovely home is called Le Barge and decked out perfectly. It is the very quintessential houseboat in the Seattle area nestled in Eagle Harbor Marina on sought after Bainbridge Island. Live among high end Bainbridge Island waterfront homes and enjoy life afloat with views of the city, island, sound, and more. This houseboat is great for weekend get away or full time live aboard owners.
Full listing with photos: Bainbridge Island Houseboat for sale
For more information: Courtney Cooper: [email protected] 206-850-8841