Seattle Houseboats For Rent:
We get a lot of inquiries for Seattle Houseboats for rent. Have you ever wanted to know what it’s like to live on a Seattle floating home before purchasing one? Houseboat rentals in Seattle are difficult to come by, but here’s your chance! And… It is in Eastlake! Eastlake is usually the first place people are interested in looking at Seattle houseboats. Well, after they ask about the Sleepless in Seattle houseboat which is actually across Lake Union in Westlake. Back to the exciting news: Looking for Seattle Houseboats for rent? They are few and far between so don’t miss out on this one!An amazing opportunity in Eastlake arises on Lake Union. Visit the open house to check out this adorable floating home available November 1st to rent.
So here are the details about this Eastlake houseboat for rent:
$3100/month. First and last month’s rent required plus a $1000 damage deposit for move-in, cats okay with additional $500 deposit per cat. Small/medium dogs will be considered for an additional $100/month. Very cool perk: Utilities (water, sewer, garbage) are included.
Some of the Property features:
• Loft Style Bedroom with Large Skylights
• Large roof top deck with scenic Lake Union views (rooftop decks in Eastlake are considered one of the number one desired features when it comes to Seattle houseboats)
• Spare Room, Den or Office
• Full Size Washer and Dryer
• Lake Union Boat Moorage (this is also a highly coveted perk of Lake Union floating homes which isn’t available to all)
• Rare Large Channel in front of this houseboat. Plenty of water to turn your boat around, swim or get familiar with a paddle board. Plus the views!
• Plenty of Zoned Street Parking
• Water Sewer and Garbage included with rent
• Double Pane Windows
• Fresh coat of exterior paint applied May 2015
Come see this one! As far as Seattle houseboats for rent go, it’s a gem: OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4TH 10:00AM — NOON
2201 Fairview Ave E
Seattle, WA 98102