Seattle Floating Home: The Least expensive way to dip your feet in Lake Union floating homes:
Seattle Houseboats: This is NOT a vessel or a Seattle house barge, but an actual Seattle floating home.
2764 Westlake Ave N Houseboat # D
This Seattle houseboat is offered at just $265,000 and don’t start to think there is a catch because there isn’t. The only catch you will make is fishing in Lake Union should you decide to try…
- Owned Lake Union Moorage (Co-op owned Lake Union moorage is a very secure way to own the land that your Seattle floating home is in)
- LOW Taxes and dues (you will be shocked at the affordability compared to the warnings some might give you as to the affordability of a Seattle floating home)
- LOW Mortgage Interest rates available (ask me for referrals for your Seattle Houseboat financing needs because it is different than a traditional mortgage in requirements and terms)
- Sleeping loft with room to go up below city height restrictions.
- extra room for office or second sleeping room
- large bathroom can accommodate a full laundry suite
- ridiculously large entertaining kitchen as far as Seattle houseboats go
- Very friendly dock from my experiences there
- Westlake Cove is quite protected from rougher waters in parts of Lake Union
This gorgeous little gem of a houseboat is at the base of Seattle’s Queen Anne neighborhood!
Enjoy life Afloat In Seattle™ in one of the most private spots along Westlake: Large kitchen & wonderful sleeping loft, plus a great office. Newer roof and deck – Great access to Downtown, Queen Anne & Fremont, walking/cycling trails (including the Cheshiahud Loop) w/ all the perks of living on Lake Union in a houseboat! If you are looking for Amazon Housing or other Housing near South Lake Union, then this is a GREAT Choice!
This is a great Seattle floating home for sale and a great way to experience Seattle Waterfront Living℠ – you can compare it to other Seattle houseboats for sale right now and see that this one is a GREAT BUY! Seattle houseboats and slips for sale
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call or Text: 206.850.8841 Seattle Afloat ®