Seattle Floating Homes For Sale Inventory is Low –
The number of Seattle houseboats for sale has definitely decreased for the winter and holiday season. This is an opportunity for many Seattle floating homes owners who might want to to step into the Seattle houseboat market while the competition is low.
Seattle Floating Homes For Sale:
Currently, there are only 4 (FOUR!!!) Seattle floating homes for sale in ALL of Seattle! These range in price from $350,000 to $1,395,000. Here are some additional details:
- For $350,000, you can buy a 2 bedroom/1 bath Seattle houseboat in Westlake.
- For $399,000, you can buy a 1 bedroom/1 bath houseboat in Portage Bay.
- For $715,000, you can buy a houseboat in Portage Bay at the end of the dock on its own dock with no dues, a waterfront bonus cabin, and a yard, and 2 parking spaces.
- For $1,395,000 you can buy a 2 bedroom 2.5 bath Roanoke Reef floating home.
What’s Selling in Seattle Floating Homes?
In the last 60 days there has been 1 Seattle floating homes sale and there is 1 that is pending. The pending Seattle floating home for sale is a beauty on the Sleepless in Seattle houseboat dock in Westlake listed at $900,000. The Seattle floating home that has sold and closed in escrow is located in Eastlake at 2727 Fairview Ave E #14. It is a 1932 1 bedroom/ 1 bath Seattle houseboat with $650 square feet of living space. It was originally listed for $298,000 and sold after 57 days on the market for $238,000 – that is 79.87% of list price.
Are you interested in selling your Seattle floating home?
Just because it is late fall and the holiday season is kicking in does not mean that there are not ready, willing, and able houseboat buyers ready to purchase your home. Molly and I specialize in Seattle floating homes and we want to help you get the most possible for your investment. Right now is a very good time to try out the market with your houseboat while competition is at a minimum and buyers are still steady. Let us know if you would like a free market analysis and an idea of some of the ways we can market your floating home compared to other Realtors. We do things differently!
- Courtney Cooper: 206.850.8841 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Molly Cartwright: 206.841.6800 email@example.com