2764 Westlake Ave N Houseboat # D
Update: This Seattle Houseboat is SOLD
Seattle houseboats Afloat on Lake Union -Welcome Home to this well maintained historic Westlake Cove
- Owned Moorage (Co-op owned moorage is a very secure way to own the land that your Seattle floating home is in)
- LOW Taxes and dues (you will be shocked at the affordability compared to the warnings some might give you as to the affordability of a Seattle floating home)
- LOW Mortgage Interest rates available (ask me for referrals for your Houseboat financing needs because it is different than a traditional mortgage in requirements and terms)
- Sleeping loft with room to go up below city height restrictions.
- extra room for office or second sleeping room
- large bathroom can accomodate a full laundry suite
- ridiculously large entertaining kitchen
- Very friendly dock form my experiences there
- Westlake Cove is quite protected form rougher waters in parts of Lake Union
Seattle Houseboats at the base of Queen Anne in Westlake! Enjoy life afloat in one of the most private Lake Union spots along Westlake: Large kitchen & wonderful sleeping loft, plus a great office. Newer roof and deck – Great access to Downtown, Queen Anne & Fremont, walking/cycling trails (including the Cheshiahud Loop) w/ all the perks of living on Lake Union! If you are looking for Amazon Housing or other Housing near South Lake Union, then this is a GREAT Choice!
This is a great Seattle floating home for sale – you can compare it to other Seattle houseboats for sale right now and see that this one is a GREAT BUY! Seattle houseboats and slips for sale
Call or Text: r 206.850.8841