Seattle Houseboats For Sale: 2031 Fairview Ave E #G
Looking for Seattle houseboats for sale?
We just listed this gorgeous Seattle floating home on The Lake Union dock! In looking at Seattle houseboats around the lake, this is one of two that are for sale right now that we really like. It is on a very large float and has a lot to offer for the perfect Seattle waterfront lifestyle.
If you would like to see it, please call or email us at [email protected]
Thursday 11AM – 1PM
Sunday 1PM – 4PM
2031 Fairview Ave E #G
Marketing Remarks From the Listing in the NWMLS:
Second from the end on one of Eastlake’s most charming docks, this one level floating home offers an amazing lifestyle afloat on Lake Union! Situated on one of the larger floats on the lake, this well built Cape Cod home features newer appliances, newer roof (with stairs for rooftop access and big views), maple hardwoods, french doors, and a real working fireplace. Catch all the action on the lake from your living room or front deck and enjoy the security of ownership a cooperative dock offers.
Seattle Floating Home Features
Double Pane Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk-in Closet
Additional Information on this home:
- Property Description Cable TV, Deck, Dock, Fully Fenced, High Speed Internet, Moorage
- Taxes $1,993
- Waterfront Lake, No Bank
- View Lake, City
- Lot Size 0.00 Acre (1 SqFt)
- Exterior Wood
- Fireplaces 1 Fireplace
- Heating/Cooling Other-See Remarks
- Roof Composition Roof
- Flooring Ceramic Tile Floor, Hardwood Floor
Seattle Houseboats: Catching Up With The Seattle Floating Homes Market Sept 2014
Summary: Great Choices Available unless you want The Sleepless In Seattle Houseboat.
All year long, the story has been low inventory, low inventory, low inventory. Now we have inventory. Typically August is pretty quiet for Seattle houseboats sales, so it was no surprise to see that August was slow again. The real surprise, though, was the whole new crop of Seattle floating homes listings that have come on the market. We have some really cool choices right now which span into every price range.
The 2014 Seattle floating home tour was a success this year and definitely increased interest in this great community. Add to the the Boats Afloat show this weekend and I would say life on Lake Union is about as exciting as it can be aside from The Fourth Of July! If you are entering the Seattle houseboats world or already a houseboat buyer candidate, then this is truly your time to buy. Seattle houseboats sellers are motivated because the inventory increase has added competition for the sale of their home. Buyers are able to pick up some great floating homes right now.
So here are the Seattle houseboats that have sold in the floating home world (both on market and off market that I know about):
1. Sleepless in Seattle: All the buzz is about Sleepless. The house where Tom Hanks resided in while Meg Ryan chased after him in the original stalker movie – before stalking was actually even a thing besides in National Geographic and horror flicks… The Sleepless in Seattle houseboat has an amazing main level and a very dated upper level which I am sure the new owner will remedy. It has one of the largest floats on the lake and also one of the largest moorage spaces on Lake Union if you have a boat you want to tie up to your house. It is definitely worth the over two million paid for it. We almost sold it a couple times in the last year or so for over two million so we weren’t surprised. I knew it had been sold a couple months ago and put it here in my blog, but was politely asked to not report it yet. The secret is out. It is sold. Over two million dollars and a great deal in my opinion for one of the Duck Tour’s favorite shout outs on Lake Union.
2. Two floating homes on the 2025 Fairview Ave E Log Foundation dock also closed in the last 30 days. Slip M was a 625 square foot 1 bedroom and 1 bath houseboat built in 1930. It was listed for $495,000 and after 428 days on market sold for 93.54% of its list price at $420,000. Also on that dock was slip H – South facing 900 square foot floating home built in 1917, but updated. We listed this one for $725,000 and it sold for full price 34 days later.
Seattle Houseboats Pending in Escrow – The Big news on the Lake and I mean big as in expensive and beautiful and amazing is that the Fairview Landing (2369 Fairview Ave E) Seattle luxury floating home listed for $2,950,000 is pending in escrow. This is a lovely modern concrete dock with beautiful Seattle luxury floating homes and although this particular floating home is on the North side, the neighbors are amazing and so is the house. It’s a big sale on the lake and happy for the new buyers to have gotten on to this phenomenal gated dock.
What’s for sale now in the Seattle floating home world?
Seattle houseboats for sale are in all price ranges right now – ranging from an unheard of low in Eastlake houseboats for $365,000 (1 bedroom on Tenas Chuck dock) to Roanoke Reef at $1,890,000. We love the Tenas Chuck floating home for someone wanting to get on to the lake.
We also love 2017 Fairview Ave , Slip O – 2 bedroom home on a great dock for $617,000! This one is so cute and appeals to many. Good choice on one of the most well run coops on the lake. As far as the nicer homes go, we really love the house in Westlake listed for $1,299,000 at 2466 Westlake Ave N, Slip 7. You can have a FORTY FOOT BOAT tied up to your house there and it has been absolutely loved by its current owners.
Additional reading about these Seattle houseboats:
Summary Of Seattle Houseboats
Seattle Houseboats Market Update Details
Please call or email me if you want to see anything listed on the lake – or unlisted 🙂 We can show you any home listed by any broker and look forward to showing you some of our favorite spots on the lake. Courtney Cooper 206.850.8841