Excellent Rental Opportunity!
Fairview Ave E
Mallard Cove! Gracious & rare, 2000 sq. ft. open floorplan floating home. Floor to ceiling windows capture active views across Lake Union to Gas Works Park! Newly painted home, two spacious bedrooms, two offices and two bathrooms. Brand new kitchen with modern, acrylic cabinets and quartz countertops and bar. Gorgeous sharkskin maple hardwood floors and new carpet in the bedrooms. Plenty of storage and moorage for a boat less than 14 ft in length & 2 indoor parking spaces. Unbelievable 4th of July fireworks from the rooftop deck – ready to entertain! Go to dinner by boat, enjoy the Duck Dodge sailboat race, paddle board from your deck, live this unique lifestyle, in style. Located one block from desirable TOPS K-8 public school. NO PETS. Available April 1. $4,800/month. First month plus security deposit ($3,500). Rent includes water/sewer/garbage.
- Lake Union traditional floating home in peaceful Eastlake neighborhood, close to restaurants, public transportation, I-5, and South Lake Union
- 2 bedroom, 2 offices, 2 bath, 2000 sq feet – comfortable for 4 people
- Cozy, comfortable, wood floors, gas fireplace, freshly painted
- Bright, open floor plan
- Roof top deck
- Spacious, fully remodeled kitchen with stove/range, dishwasher, microwave
- Decks with space for lounging and watching wildlife
- View down the channel, across to Gasworks Park
- Small boat moorage
- Free parking steps away
- 5 minute walk to the bus, 15 minute bike commute to Amazon/South Lake Union and 3 minutes to I-5
- Availability: April 1, 2017
- Lease: 6 months to 1 year
- Application fee: $42
- Rent: $4,800 per month. Water/gas/sewer included. Small boat moorage is included. Parking is free.
- Deposit: First month’s rent plus a $3,500 security deposit. $150 of which is a non-refundable cleaning fee. The balance is refundable if no damage.
- Pets: No pets
- Smoking: No smoking
- Contact Molly today! firstname.lastname@example.org
- More photos: https://goo.gl/photos/7g3ZdLkkDC2wg4fS9
Eastlake Floating Home For Rent
Sweet opportunity to live on a Seattle Floating Home on a great Eastlake floating home dock. Beginning September 1st through May 31, 2017, you can experience what it’s like to live right on the water. Watch the holiday lights on Lake Union, New Years Eve fireworks from the Space Needle, and a gorgeous sunset each evening.
First floor includes One bedroom , One full bathroom, kitchen, and dining room.
Second floor includes living room and a great deck with outdoor seating.
Third level is to enjoy your expansive western views on your private sitting deck.
So close to Pete’s Market, I-5, South Lake Union, farmer’s market, Vox coffee, Lousia’s Cafe, and so much more.
$3500 per month plus $1500 damage deposit and first and last month’s rent. This includes electric, internet, cable, water, sewer, garbage – wow!
Perk! 3 kayaks+paddles+pfds included.
Non-smokers, No pets. Comes furnished but is negotiable.
Serious inquires only, please.
email to: email@example.com
Seattle Houseboats for rent – —– RENTED —–
Houseboat For Rent in the Gas Works Marina located on the North end of Lake Union. One large bedroom with territorial views of the city, one sleeping loft (or used as extra storage), one full bath, updated galley with propane gas stove, living room and expansive roof top living space with views.
A six month lease is now available! $1,600 per month + utilities with $500 deposit, first and last.
Optional to have it partially furnished.
New plumbing, steel hull, and a great community. Extra bathrooms and showers in cabana steps away. Burke Gilman bike trail to take you anywhere you need to go.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.
Seattle Houseboat for rent $2500 in Eastlake.
No pets. No smoking.
6 month lease from October 5 – March 2014.
First, last $1,000 damage deposit with $500 nonrefundable.
Two beds, two baths, rooftop, gourmet kitchen.
Please email me directly email@example.com.
One of the finest floating home remodels you’ll ever see – this exquisite end of dock floating home is absolutely stunning. Capturing the sights, sounds, and smells of Lake Union this three bedroom, two bath home brings the outdoors in by custom made windows to open seamlessly to south facing views. Enjoy a front row seat to the sea planes and kayakers; To the sunrise and sunset.
This floating home comes fully furnished, including a fully stocked kitchen from high end appliances and cooking utensils. Relax with a soak in the hot tub on your private deck and watch the city come alive, morning or night.
For more information and a private showing, please call Molly at 206-841-6800
Please no pets/smokers.
One year lease.
$8500 per month
Must be accompanied by listing Broker before walking down the private dock.