Seattle Floating Homes Listings: Opportunities Galore Afloat:
If you are interested in being in the Seattle floating homes market right now, then a few interesting opportunities just popped up which offer all the best for the best Seattle Waterfront Living℠ you could possibly imagine. There are cool floating houses in Portage Bay on Shelby and Boyer and also a better than end of dock Seattle floating home in Eastlake (think front row Roanoke Reef).
Recent Seattle Floating Homes SOLD:
2321 Fairview Ave E #10 in Eastlake listed for $519,500 and sold in 20 days for $505,000. It is a 2 bedroom houseboat with 990 square feet according to the MLS listing and closed on 5/25/2012.
933 N Northlake Way #5 in Northlake Listed and sold for $595,000 – 1 bedroom Lee’s Mooring floating home on the market for 9 days and closed on 6/22/2012.
10 E Roanoke Reef #16 – only on the market for 8 days – listed at $1,295,000 and sold for $1,250,000 – 2 bedrooms, closed on 6/18/2012. Roanoke Reef in Eastlake (fee simple floating homes with garages…).
Here is the full sheet on the current Seattle floating homes market:
Want a peek at the least expensive way to dip your feet into Lake Union floating homes:
2764 Westlake Ave N Houseboat # D
Offered at just $275,000 and don’t start to think there is a catch because there isn’t.
- Owned Lake Union Moorage (Co-op owned moorage is a very secure way to own the land that your Seattle floating home is in)
- LOW Taxes and dues (you will be shocked at the affordability compared to the warnings some might give you as to the affordability of a Seattle floating home)
- LOW Mortgage Interest rates available (ask me for referrals for your Seattle Houseboat financing needs because it is different than a traditional mortgage in requirements and terms)
- Sleeping loft with room to go up below city height restrictions.
- extra room for office or second sleeping room
- large bathroom can accomodate a full laundry suite
- ridiculously large entertaining kitchen
- Very friendly dock form my experiences there
- Westlake Cove is quite protected form rougher waters in parts of Lake Union
At the base of Queen Anne! Enjoy life afloat in one of the most private spots along Westlake: Large kitchen & wonderful sleeping loft, plus a great office. Newer roof and deck – Great access to Downtown, Queen Anne & Fremont, walking/cycling trails (including the Cheshiahud Loop) w/ all the perks of living on Lake Union! If you are looking for Amazon Housing or other Housing near South Lake Union, then this is a GREAT Choice!
UPDATE: THIS SEATTLE HOUSEBOAT IS NOT FOR SALE – SOLD
Call or Text: 206.850.8841